segunda-feira, 7 de novembro de 2011

Back...

Well, it took me some days to come back, but I'm not used again to have to write here. I will, though.
I disappeared, it's a fact. And it all happened at once. I quit my job, remember? On the week I quit my job (I was working at Yazigi) - I talked to the coordinator on a Monday - I received a call on Friday from another school asking if I was interested in taking their training course for a position as a teacher, and I said yes. They promised nothing to me, only after the training course we would speak again. The course last for a month and it is in São Paulo. So imagine, me, Davi and Daniel in my mother's house... it was difficult!
I didn't know at that time if I really wanted to continue working or not, if I was unhappy at the place I was, so I thought I'd give it a go. Why not?
After the training I was hired to work at Cultura Inglesa, and there I stayed for 1 year and 1 month. There was an episode, which I won't comment about, which changed everything in my life. I decided to quit again, and for this time not to go anywhere.
I am happy being a full time mom (except for the time they are at school: this time is mine) and I really don't want any other job. Really happy to have time to create again, because ever since I haven't scrapped a single thing. Mostly happy not to have to work while my kids are asking for my attention!
Next days I'll be posting my new pages...
Thanks for stopping by!

In Portuguese
Bem, demorei uns dias pra voltar, mas é que não estou acostumada novamente a ter que escrever aqui. Mas eu vou.
Eu desapareci, é um fato. E tudo aconteceu de uma só vez. Eu pedi demissão, lembra? Na semana em que eu pedi demissão (estava trabalhando no Yázigi) - eu conversei com a coordenadora numa segunda - eu recebi uma ligação na sexta-feira de uma outra escola perguntando se eu estava interessada em participar do curso de treinamento deles para uma posição de professor, e eu aceitei. Eles não me prometeram nada, somente após o treinamento é que conversaríamos. O curso dura 1 mês e é em São Paulo. Então imaginem eu, o Davi e o Daniel na casa da minha mãe... foi difícil!
Naquela época eu não sabia se queria continuar trabalhando ou não, se eu estava infeliz no local em que estava trabalhando, então dei uma chance. Por que não?
Após o treinamento eu fui contratada para trabalhar na Cultura Inglesa, e lá eu fiquei por 1 ano e 1 mês. Houve um episódio, que não vou comentar, que mudou tudo em minha vida. Decidi pedir demissão novamente, e dessa vez para não ir a lugar algum.
Estou feliz por ser mãe em tempo integral (exceto pelo tempo em que estão na escola: esse tempo é meu!) e eu realmente não quero nenhum outro emprego. Muito feliz de ter tempo para criar de novo, porque desde então não fiz mais nenhum scrap. Mais feliz ainda de não ter que trabalhar enquanto meus filhos pedem minha atenção!
Nos próximos dias postarei minhas novas páginas...
Obrigada pela visita!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário