quinta-feira, 26 de abril de 2012

Having fun

Today I scrapped! What an awesome feeling. I was so happy about that that I went to Yummy's to show my layout around, and it's there.
During the whole month of March and part of April I was studying for some tests I took (which I won't talk about... too boring!) and for that reason I didn't scrap much (maybe one or two layouts), and it was driving me nuts not to.
So, after finishing my layout, I took pictures of it to upload here to you all, and then it occurred to me that my favorite website for photo editing - Picnik - didn't exist anymore! I knew that was going to happen, but because I wasn't using it, I completely forgot. So that you understand me a bit: I didn't take a single photo the entire month of March! Can you believe? Sad... Well, then I came across this incredible photo editing website: PicMonkey.
Anyway, I still have some layouts to showcase, but I'll do that later (no promises... trying to get back to my New Year's resolution...). So, here is my today's creation (which I am most proud of): Having fun at the beach
Part of my title inspired by Amy Tan(gerine):
So now I'll leave you with a song that has been inspiring me for some days now. Hope you like and have fun! Thanks for stopping by!

in Portuguese:
Hoje eu fiz scrap! E que sensação boa. Fiquei tão feliz com isso que fui até a Yummy's mostrar a todos meu feito e a página ficou por lá.
Durante todo o mês de março e parte de abril fiquei estudando para uns testes (os quais não vou falar a respeito... muito chato!) e por essa razão não fiz scrap (talvez uma ou duas páginas), e isso estava me deixando louca.
Então, após terminar a página, tirei foto dela para mostrar a vocês e daí me lembrei que meu site favorito para edição de fotos - Picnik - não existe mais! Eu sabia que isso iria acontecer, mas como não o estava usando, acabei me esquecendo disso. Só para vocês entenderem um pouquinho: eu não tirei uma única foto durante todo o mês de março! Dá pra acreditar? Que triste... Mas aí eu acabei topando com um site incrível de edição de fotos: PicMonkey.
Bem, eu ainda tenho alguns layouts para mostrar, mas farei isso mais tarde (sem promessas... ainda tentando retornar a minha resolução de ano novo...). Então aqui está a minha criação de hoje (da qual estou muito orgulhosa): Having fun at the beach
Parte do meu título foi inspirado na Amy Tan(gerine).
E agora vou deixá-los com uma música que tem me inspirado por alguns dias. Espero que gostem e divirtam-se! Obrigada pela visita!

Um comentário:

  1. Lindo como sempre! Vó coruja é assim mmesmo, adora ver fotos dos meninos! Ficou linda a página. Beijos

    ResponderExcluir