segunda-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2012

editing

While editing some pictures for the continuation of the mini album, let me tell you that today it rained... Oh my, and it really rained here in São Luís. I must say that it's the first time it rains here since the 28th of December, when we arrived. And part of me was sad while another was really happy (always for the sake of my kids), because my intention for this week was to go to the beach everyday, so people would really believe I've spent more than 3 weeks in the north-east of Brazil. What I mean is: where is my sun tan?
Anyway, we managed to go to Projeto Reviver (in the historical downtown) and I took some pictures... I'm actually in love with taking pictures! Maybe I'll have photography as a hobby. (LOL)




Thanks for stopping by!

in Portuguese:
Enquanto edito algumas fotos para a continuação do álbum, deixem-me dizer que hoje choveu... Meu, e como choveu aqui em São Luís. Devo dizer que é a primeira vez que chove aqui desde o dia 28 de dezembro, quando chegamos. Uma parte de mim ficou triste enquanto outra ficou muito feliz (para o bem dos meus filhos), porque minha intenção nessa semana era a de ir à praia todos os dias, para que as pessoas realmente acreditassem que eu passei mais de 3 semanas no nordeste do Brasil. O que quero dizer é: onde está o meu bronzeado?
De qualquer modo, conseguimos ir no Projeto Reviver (no centro histórico) e eu tirei algumas fotos... Estou amando tirar fotos! Talvez fotografia se torne um hobby pra mim. (risos)
Obrigada pela visita!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário