sexta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2012

scrapping

So, last time I posted, with news from Tuesday, actually happened on Wednesday, because I did it late at night. So, I decided not to post anything that really happened on Wednesday as it was a bit of a sad day (Davi went to his friend's home and didn't stay with me...).
There was one nice thing though: I posed in front of the school where I studied when I lived here in São Luís, a very long time ago.
Today I finally got some pictures developed and started scrapping the mini album. I'm keeping it simple, but since I haven't found a lot to work with, I might end up having to finish it at home (we are coming home in about 7 days).
So, here are the first 4 days of the trip:


in Portuguese:
Então, na última vez que postei, com as notícias da terça, a postagem acabou saindo com a data de quarta-feira, porque eu postei tarde da noite. Eu então decidi não publicar nada do que realmente aconteceu na quarta já que foi um dia um tiquinho triste (Davi foi ficar na casa do amigo e não ficou aqui comigo...)
Mas aconteceu uma coisa legal: tirei uma foto em frente à escola onde estudei quando morei aqui em São Luís, há muito tempo atrás.
Hoje eu finalmente revelei algumas fotos e comecei a fazer o mini álbum. Estou fazendo-o bem simples, mas já que não encontrei muitos suprimentos por aqui, eu talvez acabe terminando-o em casa mesmo (estamos voltando em 7 dias).
Então, estes são os 4 primeiros dias da viagem.

Um comentário:

  1. Marina vc é demais!!!! que lindo!!! parabéns
    bjuuss nos meninos saudades
    Dani

    ResponderExcluir